Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yuletide Mornings Pack/Unlocked Attire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
Oh my goodness KI, I am so overjoyed at this pack. The fact that the dress/tux options are unlocked for either gender is the greatest thing I have seen in this game for years.

Please, PLEASE let this be a regular released pack. I will shovel money at you for this (and other similar future packs) if it means my characters don't have to be gender-locked in their attire.

This is huge. Enormous even. Great job and, like I said, please let this not just be a crowns-reward.

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
I feel the same way. This is the first time I've ever had even an ounce of belief that the actual reason for not giving us name/gender changes, equal clothing colors, etc was actually related to coding issues, not to just because KI didn't want to be known as a company that offers those things. This is a huge step in the right direction for KI and inclusiveness and it's absolutely marvelous to see.

Defender
Apr 10, 2012
I so agree. I am loving that my characters can wear the tux and top hat. Thank you so very much for this and please keep this an ongoing thing. :)