Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 120 universal spells from Professors?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
I'm sorry I keep bringing this up. Can I at least know why the professors train past level 100? Can't the school trees teach spells too? Maybe they can give the level 120 spells, and most definitely the scions. The school tree teaching a spell of itself seems very logical to me.

I like design, but story wins for me all the way. It just doesn't make sense to return for two more spells from our professor after we are well graduated and in Mirage. The professors gave us their farewells at our graduation ceremony. They also say they have taught us all they could (or something along those lines.) Why would we be summoned back to our professor when wizards have made it to the Arcanum by level 108? ~ From Test Realm Message Board.

I understand if it is on the to-do list, but is this not a thing to consider? I know this isn't a unilateral glitch, but these inconsistencies get added in every world and end up staying in the game forever. I try my best to notice these things... (Updated graphics cause some cutscenes to work improperly.) But 9/10, they get put on the back burner and forgotten. The support team says to put these issues on the forums, but after all these years of trying, I'm not sure I see the point anymore. Call me absurd and petty that I care more about story consistency than PVP! I don't think it's fair for design to make every decision.

Curator, are you okay with the wizard returning to Ravenwood professors at level 120 for a spell? If so, then what is the point in the scholars offering spells?