Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to fight in Beeman's Warehouse

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2021
I'm currently trying to complete the Arachnaphobia quest in Marleybone. For some reason whenever I or another person tries engaging the spiders in a fight, the character models just disappear. I've tried changing realms and checking to see if I've missed anything in the quest but it appears to be a glitch.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
im having the same problem. hopefully this gets fixed soon as im going back and trying to do all side quest

Survivor
Jan 24, 2021
Im having the same issue. the brown recluses just stand there even when my character is standing right on top of them. I can't complete the arachnophobia quest as a result.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
I have the same problem happening. I plan on hiding quest and hopefully when it is fixed I can go back to it.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2021
Myself, my wife and my sister-in-law are having the same issues with this one too. We tried on different relms and tried getting in at different times and have had no luck.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Like those above, cannot engage toe brown recluse. They vanish instead of triggering the combat area. Rechecked over a 3 day period to ensure it was not that the area was not loaded. Please correct the broken link to ensure combat can occur. Thank you.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2021
I hope it gets fixed soon to because that's the last quest that i have in there

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Still no fix to this quest, as I just arrived at this quest and the recluse spiders fade away and don't engage. K.I. please fix!

Survivor
May 09, 2020
Still hasn't been fixed. Me and some friends were trying to finish the side quests for the game and this is the only quest or room having this problem.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I had a different issue. I couldnt engage the spiders, so had to "cheat" and have a higher wizard take me to the boss fight where there was 1 of the spiders, and do it twice. The game was fine with that.

If you go to W101 Central, and look at the map for this quest on the page, there is a spider icon below where it says "Knight's Tower". As I recall, this is where I went. I fought it twice, and it counted the death of the minion twice and I was able to turn in the quest. Try this in the meantime.

CLICK ME for the link to the map graphic

Survivor
Apr 06, 2020
Survivor
May 23, 2013
Me and my fiance are having the same problem. its our last mission