Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A list of minor Lemuria bugs.

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Hello all. Lemuria is here, and it is fun. But it is also bugged, as is to be expected of a new world. I would like to create a thread to compile all the bothersome, noticeable, "Goodness, that was annoying" bugs that have appeared, but that aren't truly game-breaking or interfering with play.

I'll start with a few that I have noticed myself:

. The notification from Librarian Fitzhume for right when you begin Lemuria does not have any audio whatsoever.

. When leaving the Sanctum of Reflection (Koolakamba Beastmaster fight), my game had the loading screen for an unusually long time. When it went away, my Wizard was beside the World Door instead of outside the dungeon.

. During the cutscene of the Killawahoo ceremony (When Killawahoo Volcano first becomes active), the sprites of other Wizards were still visible, which obstructed my view.

Administrator
Lookit Light on Dec 1, 2021 wrote:
Hello all. Lemuria is here, and it is fun. But it is also bugged, as is to be expected of a new world. I would like to create a thread to compile all the bothersome, noticeable, "Goodness, that was annoying" bugs that have appeared, but that aren't truly game-breaking or interfering with play.

I'll start with a few that I have noticed myself:

. The notification from Librarian Fitzhume for right when you begin Lemuria does not have any audio whatsoever.

. When leaving the Sanctum of Reflection (Koolakamba Beastmaster fight), my game had the loading screen for an unusually long time. When it went away, my Wizard was beside the World Door instead of outside the dungeon.

. During the cutscene of the Killawahoo ceremony (When Killawahoo Volcano first becomes active), the sprites of other Wizards were still visible, which obstructed my view.
Thanks Lookit Light for these reports!

Not related to these exactly, but here's our first patch for the update:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/game-patch-for-december-2-2021-8ad6a4267d754da3017d7c0bca7c6b9a?page=1

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Found a few more bugs while going through the Night Forest... or more specifically the Malughast fights.

. During the first Malughast fight (In the Malughast's clearing), myself and another wizard entered the dual circle on the first round, but after the battle had already initiated. This resulted in the Malughast's first-round cheat AND tardy cheat triggering, which left us with six copies of Malughast's feint instead of the usual three.

. During the second Malughast fight (In Solomon Crane's basement), I defeated the Malughast before the minion, then went a couple more rounds fighting the minion. This resulted in the Malughast mysteriously respawning and reentering the duel ring after a few rounds.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Few more bugs to note-

1. Cleanse charm removes the universal blades in the final boss instance that are part of "The Bantam" cheat.

2. Teleportation issue in the Telos Hero Hideout "Your friend is busy" will appear unless you are in a group with the individual. The same bug is present in the area right before the "Killawahoo" dungeon.

Thank you!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
. In Solomon Crane's Basement, the Malughast has a minion simply named Ghoul. This minion is able to be extracted with Undead but does not appear anywhere in the Monstrology Tome.

. The Hydration Station in Sky City uses the background music and combat music for the Old One's laboratories, instead of the Sky City music.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2014
I have experienced a major bug in the Principal Shark dungeon in Lemuria. Principal Shark casts a 3 pip tempest that deals 3600 damage to my entire team and he then retains all of his pips. It's so weird that it almost comes across as game play manipulation by some unseen force. Strange right? It happened yesterday and today when I played the dungeon. I sent an email to Customer Support and I'm also reporting it here.