Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The World that never got talked about again

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2014
So when i played the Tower of the Helephant dungeon the helpers to that was bonded to lyon lorestriker said that he was pulled from his world Yago where he lived. Has there been any clarification on this?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Kevdog839 on Oct 5, 2021 wrote:
So when i played the Tower of the Helephant dungeon the helpers to that was bonded to lyon lorestriker said that he was pulled from his world Yago where he lived. Has there been any clarification on this?
Not much, only briefly mentioned in a few quests such as "the Star Fields of Yago". If you follow Wizard101 on Instagram, they are recently doing a promotion about the "Spiral Geographic Society" and a famous explorer, on one of the issues it also mentions Yago in passing, but nothing too much to go on. It's just a world of the Spiral that we have yet to visit as the Wizard (or the Pirate in Pirate101) so we don't know too much about it.

KingsIsle likes to tease worlds that may or may not come to fruition in the future. For example, there is a side quest in Wysteria that mentions worlds like Empyrea that weren't seen for a loong long time. If you have time it's fun to read the message boards and other websites that talk about other worlds or fragments of worlds and areas. Everyone was convinced that the next world would be Wallaru for example, but sounds like Lemuria will be after Karamelle!

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
exp613 on Oct 7, 2021 wrote:
Not much, only briefly mentioned in a few quests such as "the Star Fields of Yago". If you follow Wizard101 on Instagram, they are recently doing a promotion about the "Spiral Geographic Society" and a famous explorer, on one of the issues it also mentions Yago in passing, but nothing too much to go on. It's just a world of the Spiral that we have yet to visit as the Wizard (or the Pirate in Pirate101) so we don't know too much about it.

KingsIsle likes to tease worlds that may or may not come to fruition in the future. For example, there is a side quest in Wysteria that mentions worlds like Empyrea that weren't seen for a loong long time. If you have time it's fun to read the message boards and other websites that talk about other worlds or fragments of worlds and areas. Everyone was convinced that the next world would be Wallaru for example, but sounds like Lemuria will be after Karamelle!
Most worlds we have visited are worlds that our teachers are from, so unless we get a Helephant teacher (I would love for this to be the next Pyromancer teacher) I think Yago might be a bit away