Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase seed placing speed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2018
Please increase the speed of which you can place seeds.. Thanks!

Administrator
SoullessBody on Sep 30, 2021 wrote:
Please increase the speed of which you can place seeds.. Thanks!
Once you reach Gardening Rank 15 all of your problems will cease with the Plant All spell!

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Sorry, but that's actually not true. I'm a member and my gardeners are all rank 20 but the plant all spell is level gated and so most of my gardeners are not allowed to use it. Some people like to quest all their wizards to max and others have other ways of enjoying the game. I don't think that we should be micromanaged into having to do one thing or another. I believe that leveling up in a hobby like gardening shouldn't depend so heavily on how far one has quested in the game. It's really tedious planting seeds one by one.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
I don’t know what level SoullessBody’s wizards are, but mine are currently level 24 wizards and level 11 – 15 gardeners.

It’s the only thing to keep occupied with as have hit a paywall. Need to take quizzes for crowns.

Currently, my gardens are small, so I can use the medium growth spells, Unable to get large grow spell and/or soil spell for the enchanted medium-large plots. I know that I can purchase enchanted medium pots, but no enchanted large pots for the seeds that have dropped and can be planted by gardeners level 2.

Now I have some wizards almost at level 15 gardeners...gardening spells are locked behind a questing wall. So once I reach rank/level 15 gardener, mine will be unable to receive them.

Administrator
sword tree on Oct 1, 2021 wrote:
Sorry, but that's actually not true. I'm a member and my gardeners are all rank 20 but the plant all spell is level gated and so most of my gardeners are not allowed to use it. Some people like to quest all their wizards to max and others have other ways of enjoying the game. I don't think that we should be micromanaged into having to do one thing or another. I believe that leveling up in a hobby like gardening shouldn't depend so heavily on how far one has quested in the game. It's really tedious planting seeds one by one.
I never thought of that, thank you for the clarification! By the time all my Wizards hit Rank 20 I had already completed Azteca so that was never an issue for me. It also doesn't say that on the wiki unless you go to the vendor's page. My bad!