Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for future Monstrology extracts

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
My favorite Monstrology extracts are the kinds that include a wide variety of creatures with different models, spread out across multiple Worlds. I've occasionally thought about what could be good extracts in future, and I'd like to propose some of them.

Extract Horse: This could be an interesting choice, covering creatures in Wizard City, Mooshu, and even Khrysalis (if you count the Unicorns). Applied broadly, this could even cover the Zebras in Zafaria.

Extract Dog: This category would be surprisingly broad, covering a wide variety of models and creatures in Wizard City, Marleybone, Zafaria, Avalon, and Khrysalis. It could even apply to Cerberus in Aquila and Howling Chaney in Darkmoor.

Extract Panther: The 'Panther' title in particular would allow this to cover a variety of feline creatures, including the Cats in Marleybone, the Jaguars in Azteca, the Panteras in Avalon, and the Lions in Zafaria. Maybe even the Meowls in Empyrea!

Extract Raptor: Similar to Extract Panther, Extract Raptor would be able to cover all sorts of birds of prey, including Ra in Krokotopia, the Eagles in Aquila and Azteca, the Owls in Avalon, and the Sunbirds that occasionally appear in 1st Arc worlds.

Extract Fey: Unlike the other ones, this would be an evolution of Extract Imp, perhaps directly replacing it. See my post "Change Extract Imp into Extract Fey" if you're curious on my thoughts about this.

Extract Giant: This would cover Giant-like creatures such as the Fomori Giants in Avalon and the Sons of Ymir in Nostrond. Open-minded thinking could see the Empyean Beastmen and the Trolls fall into this category as well.

Extract Rodent: This would cover creatures in Khrysalis, but also a select few in Polaris, Zafaria, and Mirage as well.

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
Some I'd like to see;

Cats - There's a lot of various cat mobs throughout Mirage. I'd love to have some of them as minions.

Fish, or sharks - There's so many various fish/shark enemies that are in Celestia, as well as other places in further worlds Would be nice to be able to add them as well.

Elementals - there's also various types of elementals in every world.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Here are my thoughts on potential 'smaller scale' Extracts that might still be interesting.

Extract Crustacean: This category would cover the various Crabs in Celestia and elsewhere, as well as the Prawns in Empyrea.

Extract Ram: This would cover the Sheep, Goat, and Ram creatures in Mooshu, Empyrea, and Karamelle.

Extract Deer: This would cover the Deer Knights in Avalon, as well as the Moose creatures in Polaris and Karamelle and maybe the Fangles in Empyrea.

Extract Bull: This would cover all the Minotaurs, as well as the Samoorai in Mooshu and the Blue Oxen in Empyrea.

Extract Snake: This would cover creatures in Aquila, Mirage, Wizard City, and Zigazag.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2013
Hi I'm a animus fan.

Could they change parrot animus to bird animus so we can then extract creatures like the immortals and penguins, because parrots are great but thier a many great birds which could be fun to extract. Also could we have monstrology and minion summoning seperate becaue I'd love to make a fun challenge with me and my friends involving the 300,000 dream belloq in a monstradome but i can't because he is nerfed because he is too op a minon summon if he had 300,000 health.

Also can certain bosses retain cheats in a monstradome. I think it will be fun it you pair bosses with cheats that complement eachother in a monstradome. Lastly could we access monstradomes in housing tours, its fun to see what people have come up with.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
There are a lot of mobs that aren't special, but that it would be very nice to be able to collect - in mooshu for example, we can collect pigs BUT only if we got pig from Burke in Wysteria.

But there are cows, horses, and goats also in mooshu and we can't collect any of them.

We can collect the ghost cows, becaue they're undead, but not the live ones.

All the worlds have stuff like this, ordianry mobs that we can't collect but that there's no game breaking reason why and that it would be nice to make treasure cards or house guests out of.

Grendles, in grizzleheim - we can collect imps but not grendles.

cats, dogs, and mice in marleybone

etc.

it can't possibly cause too much more work to allow all of these things in all the worlds. They already have their animations, they already have their spell decks and fight code.

It's not like they're special mobs that can only be gotten on gear or from a pack.

it's not like they are special bosses.

I don't understand the reason for the restriction.

Please remove the restriction on what can be collected and expand it out to include everything that isn't actually special in all worlds.