Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spellements drops

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
with the amount of spellements in game i think it would be a good idea to have them drop from end world bosses like Lord Nightshade and Jade Oni

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
This.

Also for the Lore spells, maybe we can have thematically appropriate bosses drop those spellements (eg, Queen Calypso in Celestia, one of the Draconians for Keeper of the Flame, etc.) Just having it for those three randos in Mooshu feels unfair.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I agree with this. The spellements by rank should match the final world of the rank of the spell or have to do with the origin of the spell. I saw a video awhile ago with Blaze LifeHammer. He suggested a pack that offers spellements by the school. Such as jewels per school. Both of these ideas I could see happening.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
I definitely agree with making a lot of the Spellements easier to get. In fact, in one of my posts over on Central I even called for letting players upgrade their 1-pip spells via Spellements before they are even done with Unicorn Way. End World bosses would still fit in well in this sort of situation by being able to drop Spellements of every school rather than just your own!