Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of Oasis badge bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
The wiki says I had to complete every single quest in Krokotopia to get the Master of Oasis badge. I was in Marleybone when I did every single quest in Krokotopia, including the Tomb of the Beguiler, and I still haven't received it even after completing the House of Scales. My quest finder says there's no quests in Krok. Am I missing a hidden quest or is the badge just bugged?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Chris Blade on Aug 25, 2021 wrote:
The wiki says I had to complete every single quest in Krokotopia to get the Master of Oasis badge. I was in Marleybone when I did every single quest in Krokotopia, including the Tomb of the Beguiler, and I still haven't received it even after completing the House of Scales. My quest finder says there's no quests in Krok. Am I missing a hidden quest or is the badge just bugged?
Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:

1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop?

Hope this helps

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Chris Blade on Aug 25, 2021 wrote:
Make sure you got the Secret Shopper badge. (I hope that's the problem, because it's relatively easy to do. You won't find it by using the quest finder, because it's not actually linked to any quest. You have to visit a hidden shop five times.)

Here's a guide that can help you finish the Secret Shopper and/or figure out if you're missing any other badges or quests.

https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-badges/krokotopia-badges-badge-busters/

If all else fails, maybe file a ticket with KI Support. There have been some changes to quests and it might be they broke a quest/badge link somewhere and haven't realized it yet.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven