Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Selectable pet traits and talents event

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
Hello everyone, I've been thinking recently and I really think there should be a pet trait and talent event, where w101 members can choose or change one pet trait/talent per account, I think an event like this would make more people become member again since pets in the game are really important and will give the existing member a sense of accomplishment, all the people I know has had at least a couple " failed pets" I have had 10 fails on my lvl 140 ice, it's not a fun feeling losing all the time because of one talent/trait, if you guys like the idea let's blow this up so kingsisle notices it.

Peace out

Defender
May 27, 2013
Hmmmm.

How about a pet skill by back? Player selects one pet skill to sell back, then is given another chance to train for that skill slot (with the returned skill eliminated from the possible outcomes).

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I can kind of see this being added. If it was to be an actual event it would have to be far more balanced. I would think that if your pet was to have a changed talent. The talent that goes into it's spot would have to be another talent in it's pool. If you have 5 talents it would have to be changed with one of the other 5 talents that are not already learned. I think this change would be irreversible and have to be confirmed before use.