Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wunderbar Sentamentalist Staff

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience.
I've been farming Heidi for almost a week non stop (hrs and hrs at a time) on my death wizard trying to get the Wunderbar Sentamentalist Staff. I have gotten multiple Guten Sentamentalist Staffs (4) and just about every other Wunderbar Staff there is but not for my Death (or Ice).
Would it be possible in the future that we may get a recipe where we could craft the Wunderbar Staffs using the Guten Staffs? I like a challenge as much as the next person but it's really getting frustrating now.
I do appreciate they've upped the drop rate on the Karamelle Chunks. Thanks for that KI!
Now if you could just do the same on the staffs a little more would be great, please and thank you =)

Administrator
MzDreamfire on Jun 30, 2021 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience.
I've been farming Heidi for almost a week non stop (hrs and hrs at a time) on my death wizard trying to get the Wunderbar Sentamentalist Staff. I have gotten multiple Guten Sentamentalist Staffs (4) and just about every other Wunderbar Staff there is but not for my Death (or Ice).
Would it be possible in the future that we may get a recipe where we could craft the Wunderbar Staffs using the Guten Staffs? I like a challenge as much as the next person but it's really getting frustrating now.
I do appreciate they've upped the drop rate on the Karamelle Chunks. Thanks for that KI!
Now if you could just do the same on the staffs a little more would be great, please and thank you =)
Hi MzDreamfire! Farming can be tedious and agonizing at times, I understand. Crafting would be a cool alternative, but I bet it would be made to be almost as difficult to craft as it would be to farm for it.

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
Been farming the wands casually for the past 3 days since i can't use them yet a I am only level 138 but i have noticed that there seems to be a subtle "day of the Week" Multiplier being used for these particular bosses. I have been getting an influx of school specific items as the days progress. Meaning that on one day, I would get almost all balance drops and other drops would fall off then the next day, life would kick in and other school drops would be lacking, etc, etc. maybe be just a random happenstance but there seems to be some logic behind it.