Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will Cast Leafstorm Bugged in Deckathalon

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
Leafstorm WILL NOT cast in a 2-boss instance if you kill one boss first. It shows up in your hand, you click it, you think it's going to cast, then it doesn't and never will. This has been known and happening for the LAST THREE deckathalons. Come on man, fix this. Can't tell you how much this has set me back in the leaderboard. Yer killin' me Smalls.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I made so many Leafstorm pets and heard about this so never unlocked it on any. I heard about this a long time ago and it's just sad that they refuse to address this and many other bugs that have been reported to this countless times.

It's been like this way longer than the last 3 deckathalons. For leaderboard, I use Frozen Kraken willcast (Vampire wc in the Ice Event).

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
stemogstel on May 21, 2021 wrote:
I made so many Leafstorm pets and heard about this so never unlocked it on any. I heard about this a long time ago and it's just sad that they refuse to address this and many other bugs that have been reported to this countless times.

It's been like this way longer than the last 3 deckathalons. For leaderboard, I use Frozen Kraken willcast (Vampire wc in the Ice Event).
Do the Frozen Kraken & Vampire willcasts still work with the latest update? The wiki lists them as being no PVP, which I thought meant they wouldn't work in the Deckathalon either?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
M SilverCollar on May 23, 2021 wrote:
Do the Frozen Kraken & Vampire willcasts still work with the latest update? The wiki lists them as being no PVP, which I thought meant they wouldn't work in the Deckathalon either?
Frozen Kraken works fine for me. Only used Vampire when I can't use Frozen Kraken but it should work fine too.

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
The will cast pets are pretty easy to hatch, so I have leafstorm, vampire and kraken pets for each of my 5 wiz. Vampire & Kraken work without issue, exactly as you’d expect them to. FYI, you can only use a wc talent 3X per battle. Will cast talents have not been out very long (they came out with the 2020 update), so I’m not sure what ye mean about this glitch being present “way before” the 3 Deckathalons, but regardless, YES you can use them in Deckathalon, but NO, you cannot use them in PVP. Honestly, once you learn the bug, it’s usually not hard to work around it, but why should we have to? Just fix it KI.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Quinntimidator on May 27, 2021 wrote:
The will cast pets are pretty easy to hatch, so I have leafstorm, vampire and kraken pets for each of my 5 wiz. Vampire & Kraken work without issue, exactly as you’d expect them to. FYI, you can only use a wc talent 3X per battle. Will cast talents have not been out very long (they came out with the 2020 update), so I’m not sure what ye mean about this glitch being present “way before” the 3 Deckathalons, but regardless, YES you can use them in Deckathalon, but NO, you cannot use them in PVP. Honestly, once you learn the bug, it’s usually not hard to work around it, but why should we have to? Just fix it KI.
What I mean is that this willcast talent has not worked as it is supposed to since it first became available. And likely since Test Realm too. KI has known about this the entire time and have not fixed it nor gave any response on it.

Can a dev please respond to this already?