Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Known Requests: Name changes, dye support, crowns sales, etc.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
alexeyine on Feb 25, 2022 wrote:
Wizard101 has already expressed the capability of being more inclusive by adding pride flags to the emojis list in the chat. So, why hasn't Wizard101 allowed male wizards to dye their clothes pink in the Wizard City Dye Shop? Instead, the option is replaced by the color "dark orange". Similarly, female wizards should be able to dye their clothes "dark orange".
The concern that players will be bullied for wearing pink is unfair and benefits the bully rather than the player who wants to wear pink on their male wizard. Bullies will always find a way to bully, so it is time to stop punishing the players who are do nothing wrong by expressing themselves and allow male wizards to dye their clothes pink in the Wizard City Dye Shop.
I agree with this! I have a male character (I am a woman) but it pisses me off that I can't have pink clothes. I kinda regret picking a male character when I was young :/

Survivor
Feb 08, 2012
I am surprised most of this has not been implemented yet. I don't see what is stopping the developers from adding these features when the entire community is asking for it. It's a little disappointing, and I know that there is probably a good reason for the features to not be added yet, but still.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
Speaking of Dye Support regarding the magic mirror shop is that ther is no color option for your wizard's glasses. My main wizards glasses are black but I want them to be brown or even light brown

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
Would like to chime in on the gender differences topic. Has there been any thought to finally giving girl wizards a clone robe of the commander robe/coat of invincibility?

Especially considering male wizards have had access to the clone prestigious robe for over a decade now. I feel that makes the argument "you should earn the robe" completely invalid especially since you CAN'T even obtain it now! Very frustrating as someone that did try very hard to hit commander but never could. Completely crushed my childhood dreams

Survivor
Sep 01, 2013
DragonOvLeaves on Apr 30, 2021 wrote:
Fair enough! I can see how posts simply asking for the feature to be added can get repetitive. Although, I still think there can be value in discussing these topics as a way of further exploring them.

I'm non-binary, so something like the gender changes are important and relevant to me. With that in mind, I think it could be helpful to discuss what I or other people envision of the changes we want to see. Hopefully, maybe some of you will find the ideas interesting, and they could make their way in as it gets worked on.
I also feel the same way about them, and even though this is 2 years later from when this was posted, I still feel as though it would be a great addition to the game. Especially with pride month coming up in the next few weeks

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
eamerica19 on May 16, 2023 wrote:
I also feel the same way about them, and even though this is 2 years later from when this was posted, I still feel as though it would be a great addition to the game. Especially with pride month coming up in the next few weeks
Hey there! On our recent KI Live we actually teased a lot of this, expect some of these requests from the list very soon!

Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Using gold and red in place of tan and maroon or green and yellow in place of brown and green are not accurate school colors for Balance and Life. I could use any color combination, but I would like to represent my school accurately. Not having the option to do so goes against my overly orderly personality.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Id personally really really lile the ability to change the secondary color for the beastmoon gear. I understand that changing the armor color itself shouldn't be possible, however, the Janus's Beastmoon Robe's secondary color cant be properly matched with other gear and makes it difficult mix and match gear. The other schools gear retains some very similar palette to other gear making them easy to mix with other gear but the balance one seems off. They're a lot of work to male, it would make it that much more of a reward for the work if we could customize our gear. What do yall think?