Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gameplay issues

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Since the update, I have noticed several issues with gameplay which have become increasingly frustrating.

1. Wrong spells casting
2. Quests involving collecting books in worlds, Zeke collections ect not updating when you get one ( this is especially frustrating when you are in a dungeon and the books wont allow you to update. (And yes I did the one previously so this is not the issue)
3. Turns being skipped during combat
4. Stun going on for one or more additional rounds.
5. Changing of turns (ie I started going first and in the next round or another, the computer goes first. (Not a cheat as this happens with regular mobs)

There are more, but these are the ones that have happened multiple times to me.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2018
I've seen many people talking in game about these issues and some other things. I have experienced #2, 3, and 4 over the last week. You could also add lost time on the timer to the list meaning it goes from 14 seconds left to choose a spell to 3 or 2 seconds. Another issue is not being able to complete a quest because the NPC won't respond to you.

Something else really bothersome to me is the imbalance now in pve. Ice seems to have suffered the most from the update as many of the people and comments I've read in game and in other forums involve the ice school and the damage output or lack of it now.

Developer
Hi all, I would like to get more information to see about tracking these issue down. Some of the issues sound like they possibly could be lag but I still would like to investigate to get it sorted out.

1 - Which spell were you trying to cast and what spell was cast? Is this repeatable or seems random?
2 - Which Zeke collection quest are you doing? How long did you wait by or on top of the book to collect it?
3 - Turns skipped and Time going from 14 to 3 or 2 seconds - How is your connection speed?
4 - Stuns lasting too long - is this in PVP or PVE? If PVE which fights are you experiencing this in?
5 - Which fight/s are the turn orders switching?

RandomsWorld