Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Error 151

AuthorMessage
Administrator
If you are seeing an "Error 151" come up when attempting to log in to the game, we are working hard on a fix for this issue.

Please keep watch on this forum post for updates as we are able to make them.

Thanks for your patience, and apologies on encounter this error.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
Sparck on Apr 21, 2021 wrote:
If you are seeing an "Error 151" come up when attempting to log in to the game, we are working hard on a fix for this issue.

Please keep watch on this forum post for updates as we are able to make them.

Thanks for your patience, and apologies on encounter this error.
Thank you but this is something that should have been fixed within day one. ANY OTHER game would have IMMEDIATELY been fixed. There also must be compensation for the users that have been affected by this.

Wolf Pyre 131

Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
I’ve been emailing the support staff and I keep getting mixed responses. I’m a surface pro user and it’s 64 but and continuously gets the error 151. If you’re working on a patch for mac why not surfaces. It’s discouraging to see my only way to access the game get cut off completely

Administrator
toad9493 on Apr 22, 2021 wrote:
I’ve been emailing the support staff and I keep getting mixed responses. I’m a surface pro user and it’s 64 but and continuously gets the error 151. If you’re working on a patch for mac why not surfaces. It’s discouraging to see my only way to access the game get cut off completely
Unfortunately tablets in general including Surface PROs are not supported. Please see the system requirements for what hardware the game supports:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/system-requirements

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Sparck on Apr 22, 2021 wrote:
Unfortunately tablets in general including Surface PROs are not supported. Please see the system requirements for what hardware the game supports:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/system-requirements
I think its more of a shame that Wizard 101 has not gone cross platform and now moving more in the direction of Laptop or better only

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
Every time I login, it says "Error 152: your macOS Wizard101 client is out of date". Does anyone know what this means or how I could fix the problem? Can my mac not support the game anymore? I don't have another computer to play on.