Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SUGGESTION: Make Leafstorm Trainable

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2015
As you can tell most schools besides life and death get 4 pip AOEs by the time they're level 28. I think life should be able to learn Leafstorm. The spell should be available at around Level 22 alongside Spirit Armour. I think this will help people who are in those schools have an easier time PvE wise. I remember always struggling with my life until Level 58 when we got Forest Lord, yes they've moved Forest Lord to Level 48 but I believe we should have one 4 pip AOE. Same thing with Death, they get Scarecrow at Level 48, but I believe they should also get a 4 pip AOE. (Instead of Deer Knight, perhaps the Deadtree Forest Lord? Maybe a new spell entirely!) This is one thing me and others have an opinion on and hopefully you'd all consider it!

- Level 64
- Level 140
- Level 101

Explorer
May 14, 2011
We already have 4 pip AOEs for life and death that are the best in the game; ratatoskr's spin and ship of fools. The new update has a wood key boss that drops the life spellements I believe which is made for low level farming. This means we get the spell at like level 30-40 by beating a boss a few times. The reward for having the spell and farming is amazing as well as the spellements make it stronger than a meteor on the low end. I don't want to see leafstorm added since life doesn't need 2 4 pip spells aoes as it wouldn't fit with the schools identity either.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Either leafstorm or potboiler. Legend Golem, or whatever it's called in test realm, is nothing more than a depowered pot boiler. It's in test, they could fix it easily if they wanted to