Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I miss the old spells

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
I miss the old magical spells we first had- like fire dragon, imp, banshee, medusa, kraken and more. The new spells are not my cup of tea because they're not magical in my eyes .
I hope to see the old spells come back .

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
They're all still in the game, I'm not sure what you're talking about

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Are you talking about the Karamelle spells in particular? Because, yes there are many who would agree with you.

I think that Spells need to focus on the School and NOT the World so much-especially people in the world. They should be Balance and Death and Ice and Myth features and creatures not Zafaria and Karamelle and Polaris persons.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Kingsisle mentioned Karamelle was more for the fun for everyone. A lift of stress for us and them during the quarantine of COVID-19. I believe they made these spells for their enjoyment and ours, so there is no need to worry! I believe Karamelle spells will be the only like this honestly just due to the uniqueness of the world and to go with the theme. I'm sure the more serious magical spells will be back in the next world :)

Neighborhood Sorcerer,
Rogan Light

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
exp613 on Apr 17, 2021 wrote:
Are you talking about the Karamelle spells in particular? Because, yes there are many who would agree with you.

I think that Spells need to focus on the School and NOT the World so much-especially people in the world. They should be Balance and Death and Ice and Myth features and creatures not Zafaria and Karamelle and Polaris persons.
I agree ,

The animations/concept for spells we have right now compared to the old spells are not good .

I'd like to have spells that include magical creatures instead of what we have now, I am not sure how to describe it.

I also would like to have spell quests back.