Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Morganthe in Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
I recently completed a side quest in the Crystal Grove in Dragonspyre. The quest's name was "Corrupted Crawlers". In this quest you had to defeat Yeva Spiderkeeper because she was making the spiders destructive. When you meet her, she explains that she will have her spiders drive out everyone in Dragonspyre. After defeating her, she says that she will return and we will lose everything. At the end of the quest, Kozel Toothtamer says unreassuringly that she will not return, but to be careful anyway.

Could this be a reference to Morganthe? The fact that they looked a lot alike, they both loved spiders, they both are death, and it is clearly mentioned that Yeva will return are making me think that there is some reference to Morganthe here. Let me know what you guys think?

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
Nah, they came out way before each other. Morganthe came from Avalon and is an adult by the time we even arrive at Wizard City for the first time. I think female Necromancers that love Spiders is just a thing