Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyclops Spell (PVE) Bugged?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2021
Hi there! Quick little bug report.

I've noticed recently that whenever an enemy casts Cyclops, there's a less-then-uncommon chance that about when the Cyclops pauses to account for traps and/or blades, the game skips the rest of the spell and doesn't show what damage it did to you until the start of the next turn. It's very odd. Not particularly game-breaking (yet), mind, but it is a bit annoying to not see how much I've been hurt by that hammer until next turn. And, still, a bug none-the-less.

Has anyone else been experiencing this when enemies in PVE cast Cyclops? If so, has the bug done anything more extreme (like skipped counting damage entirely, for example)? Also, let me know if video evidence is needed to act on this - it'll be tricky to get considering RNG, but I'd be glad to do so if it helps makes things easier for the devs.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I too noticed the cyclops spell animation seems to get interrupted and then the turn ends. I noticed it in the last deckathalon, (storm deckathalon in February). I would cast cyclops on the deckathalon enemies and the cyclops would appear and get ready to hammer, then he would disappear and the turn would end not showing the damage amount or even that it hit the enemy at all. Once the turn ended and I had new cards to select, then I could see the health circle of the enemy was less from the spell. No idea the amount of damage it did.

Danny Shadow

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
This has been a bug for months I think. I noticed it too, pretty annoying. 1/3 animations is bugged.