Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One-Shot Dungeons--Join me?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
I've been farming Mirror Lake in Zafaria for a while and I've learned two things:
1. Drop rates for Splendid gear are low. Lower than the very depths of Mirror Lake itself.

2. Drop rates for one-shot dungeons are not low. I have bunches of Exalted and Archmage of all types. I've got Zeus, I've got Krokopatra, I've got Rattlebones, I've got Meowiarty.

Tons of them. Taking up virtually the entire inside of my Avalon Castle Plot.

So if you have a hankering to take a whack at some of these with me, please let me know. We'll set up some time in the next week or two, build a team and take out two or three or four, until our patience or the dungeons runs out.

Thanks for your interest!
Marcus

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Markopolo100! Hope you had a good weekend. I was surprised there weren't more replies to your generous offer yet. Sounds like fun! I have some archmage and exalted level wizards who could sure use the gear and I am always ready to make a new friend. Let me know a time that works for you and I will try my best to be available. I mostly log on to the game in the evening time. I don't know your availability or the rest of the folks on your team. Weekdays M-F I am usually on anytime after 8-9PM EST. Weekends it varies but I can work around your schedule of course. Today is Monday, 2/8. Let me know what days/dates you had in mind for this one shot dual party lol.

Take care and hope to meet you soon in the spiral!
Autumn 127
Morgan 118
Alura 102
Angela 90
Rowan 78

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Nordic Champion on Feb 8, 2021 wrote:
Hi Markopolo100! Hope you had a good weekend. I was surprised there weren't more replies to your generous offer yet. Sounds like fun! I have some archmage and exalted level wizards who could sure use the gear and I am always ready to make a new friend. Let me know a time that works for you and I will try my best to be available. I mostly log on to the game in the evening time. I don't know your availability or the rest of the folks on your team. Weekdays M-F I am usually on anytime after 8-9PM EST. Weekends it varies but I can work around your schedule of course. Today is Monday, 2/8. Let me know what days/dates you had in mind for this one shot dual party lol.

Take care and hope to meet you soon in the spiral!
Autumn 127
Morgan 118
Alura 102
Angela 90
Rowan 78
Hi Nordic Champion,
I kind of fell off the radar for a bit...apologies. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like our schedules align very well in general. I don't get online much in the evening, and, like you, weekends vary. This coming Saturday, 2/20 morning would work for me...would that work for you? I'm on US Central time.

I'm not sure of our likelihood of success just the two of us. I can solo the Master level dungeons with my Lvl 80 Death, but these will be a bit more challenging I think. Maybe my Lvl 130 Fire combined with your Death could do it? What do you think?

Marcus

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
HI there Markopolo100, this coming Saturday 2/20 works fine with me. Let me know when in the morning you were thinking. I think central time is two hours earlier than eastern time, but we may want to confirm that. I know we are not on daylight savings time yet, not until March. So it is Eastern Standard Time here. Please be sure to check your area and let me know if you have daylight savings time or not, that may change the time. I'd hate to keep you waiting! Assuming I am right and you are two hours before me, I could meet up with you at 10AM my time which would be 8AM your time? If that is too early, let me know when you were thinking.

Using your 130 fire and my 118 death could work. Or if that fails I am sure your fire and my 127 balance would be fine. We can go through as many of your dungeons as you wish. I also have some waiting to be used if you get tired of using your one shot dungeons. It may also not just be the two of us, who knows? Maybe one of our friends could join in if they are on Saturday morning with us?

Let me know when you can. Who knows what drops we could get? Should be fun

Autumn and Morgan

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I forgot to mention where to meet lol. What a laugh come Saturday morning and we have to search the whole spiral to meet up lol. Let me know if you are okay with the time first. I looked on google and it said CST is only ONE HOUR behind EST. So if you want to meet up at 9AM your time, that is 10AM EST and works great for me. If the time is no good, let me know when you were thinking.

We can meet up in Orthrus realm in front of Myth School if you like, then port to your Avalon castle from there.

Let me know when you get a chance!

Autumn and Morgan

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Nordic Champion on Feb 17, 2021 wrote:
HI there Markopolo100, this coming Saturday 2/20 works fine with me. Let me know when in the morning you were thinking. I think central time is two hours earlier than eastern time, but we may want to confirm that. I know we are not on daylight savings time yet, not until March. So it is Eastern Standard Time here. Please be sure to check your area and let me know if you have daylight savings time or not, that may change the time. I'd hate to keep you waiting! Assuming I am right and you are two hours before me, I could meet up with you at 10AM my time which would be 8AM your time? If that is too early, let me know when you were thinking.

Using your 130 fire and my 118 death could work. Or if that fails I am sure your fire and my 127 balance would be fine. We can go through as many of your dungeons as you wish. I also have some waiting to be used if you get tired of using your one shot dungeons. It may also not just be the two of us, who knows? Maybe one of our friends could join in if they are on Saturday morning with us?

Let me know when you can. Who knows what drops we could get? Should be fun

Autumn and Morgan
Hello! If you are EST, you are an hour later than I am, so it would be 8am my time and 9am your time.

I'll plan to be in the Oasis in Kelvin with my max Fire named Marcus Ghostrunner.

Hope to see you then!

Marcus

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
HI Marcus, I will go to the Oasis, Kelvin realm and will look for your fire.
You are right, just one hour difference. See you in the morning, 8AM your time!
Thanks again, (Fri. 2/19 @ 12:44PM)

Autumn Wild Heart 127
Morgan Death Rider 118