Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Photomancy photos disappear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2016
For some reason my photomancy photos disappear when I log off and it’s kind of annoying because some photos I took, I can’t take them again. I tried to find a photos folder but there is none so I made a new one but it still doesn’t work. Please help me because I really like this feature.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I have known Photomancy photos to not transfer when playing on different devices. Is this the problem you are experiencing?

Survivor
Nov 12, 2016
Lookit Light on Feb 1, 2021 wrote:
I have known Photomancy photos to not transfer when playing on different devices. Is this the problem you are experiencing?
No. When I log off the game, and I rejoin, all of my photos I took while I was online won’t be there. It happens every time I log off.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
hhmmm I dont know, is there an option turned on that might delete them?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
I use a Mac and none of my photos appear. Thought it just needed an update?

Survivor
Aug 19, 2015
I am trying to use photomancy to take pictures and selfies of my house (Wysteria Villa) and I cannot save the pictures. I take them as I usually would and they are not saving into my Wizard101 folder. I relogged into the game and same problem. Is there a bug currently happening with Photomancy because I sure am having an issue. I have a super expensive gaming laptop so I'm sure I am not causing the issue. Please advise.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2016
Artur Raven on Feb 8, 2021 wrote:
I am trying to use photomancy to take pictures and selfies of my house (Wysteria Villa) and I cannot save the pictures. I take them as I usually would and they are not saving into my Wizard101 folder. I relogged into the game and same problem. Is there a bug currently happening with Photomancy because I sure am having an issue. I have a super expensive gaming laptop so I'm sure I am not causing the issue. Please advise.
Yeah that’s my problem as well. I’m trying to get some photos for memories and stuff but when I log back in all of my photos are just gone! I also have a pretty good computer so I don’t think my pc is the problem.