Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pagoda Gauntlet Bundle Gear Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
I recently bought the Pagoda Gauntlet Bundle and was trying to dye the gear and wasn’t able to dye any of it, but I have friends who can dye theirs. The only difference is that I redeemed mine at the highest tier and my friends redeemed theirs at the lower tiers, I got in contact with KI support and they told me I should post on here in hopes that devs might be able to see it, hopefully they do and fixes this bug!

Administrator
Brandoncjdk on Jan 11, 2021 wrote:
I recently bought the Pagoda Gauntlet Bundle and was trying to dye the gear and wasn’t able to dye any of it, but I have friends who can dye theirs. The only difference is that I redeemed mine at the highest tier and my friends redeemed theirs at the lower tiers, I got in contact with KI support and they told me I should post on here in hopes that devs might be able to see it, hopefully they do and fixes this bug!
Hi Brandon!

Thanks for reporting this issue. Does it give some sort of error or is the option just not available?

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
Sparck on Jan 15, 2021 wrote:
Hi Brandon!

Thanks for reporting this issue. Does it give some sort of error or is the option just not available?
The option is just not available, and it’s like that for every piece of gear In the bundle. And it’s weird because other people that I’ve seen redeem the bundle at a lower lvl tier can dye theirs.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
I have a friend that has the same issue, she redeemed the gear at max lvl tier and also cannot dye any piece of her gear as well.