Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In-game Earn Crowns Option Temporarily Disabled

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We have temporarily disabled the in-game Earn Crowns button to resolve a related issue. Until it can be restored, additional Earn Crowns options are available on the main website page: https://www.wizard101.com/game/earn-crowns

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
hi spark, how much does the trivia give you? and why is there no physical card game?

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Well thank you, I hope it gets fixed soon :)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2017
Ah, I was wondering why I couldn't find it. Thank You.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
Tried using it and my game crashed lol

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Jan 7, 2021 wrote:
hi spark, how much does the trivia give you? and why is there no physical card game?
I believe each trivia that you answer correctly gives you 10 crowns, not sure, though. It will let you do 10 quizzes per day, and you can do another 10 quizzes 24 hours after, I believe.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
Does anyone know if the earn crowns option is still disabled?

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
bring back the earn crowns this is bull ,, been a paid member ship for years,,an you take away one thing we need so we can earn crowns when we are broke, then make it so we can craft potions then , you wont let us earn then let us be able to craft an dont go over board on reagents like you do on crafting like need 100 of something when you know its hard to get , an dont be putting in where you need a card to craft it that is wrong also, just make it simplee or make it so when we garden that our plants have longer then 24 hours to tend to so we can keep them alive

Explorer
Oct 29, 2010
get on the ball and fix the earn crowns what is the hold up you have techs that work for wizard fix the problem, its been down long enough an we would like to be able to buy potions or stitch our stuff,,, most of us stink at the trivia or are poor an cant afford crowns ,,
so we dont get to earn crowns so get on it so we can earn some too

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
germany67 on Jan 27, 2021 wrote:
get on the ball and fix the earn crowns what is the hold up you have techs that work for wizard fix the problem, its been down long enough an we would like to be able to buy potions or stitch our stuff,,, most of us stink at the trivia or are poor an cant afford crowns ,,
so we dont get to earn crowns so get on it so we can earn some too
You can google the answers to the trivia mate.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
It's been over a month since it was disabled. Any progress? When will it be back? The Earn Crowns feature was really great and it looks like it's being ignored completely.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I suspect this has something to do with Adobe Flash player. I know I was not able to watch the ingame videos without it and had to install AFP several months ago in order to watch.

The announcement that Flash would no longer work after December 31, 2020 came out months ago. Flash officially ended on January 12, 2021.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Is there any update on when this feature will be back online?