Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Visual bug with the goat horns

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Hey! There seems to be an issue with the goat horns hairstyle, they appear to be a lot lighter than normal. At first I thought it was just a lighting issue with the character select screen, but even in-game, my character's hair, which is usually brown, appears white. I took a look to see if re-dying it would fix the issue somehow, and it didn't, although i noticed that the other colors are really light as well. Honestly, I like the light colors, but I'd prefer my wiz to have her original hair color

I hope imgur links are allowed here; I got some screenshots of the bug right here: https://imgur.com/a/ExquQOZ

Administrator
lightleaf101 on Dec 21, 2020 wrote:
Hey! There seems to be an issue with the goat horns hairstyle, they appear to be a lot lighter than normal. At first I thought it was just a lighting issue with the character select screen, but even in-game, my character's hair, which is usually brown, appears white. I took a look to see if re-dying it would fix the issue somehow, and it didn't, although i noticed that the other colors are really light as well. Honestly, I like the light colors, but I'd prefer my wiz to have her original hair color

I hope imgur links are allowed here; I got some screenshots of the bug right here: https://imgur.com/a/ExquQOZ
Imgur is fine! We review all of these links too.

When did this first start occurring? Has it been within the last few weeks or months, or was this since before the the Spring Update?

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Sparck on Dec 21, 2020 wrote:
Imgur is fine! We review all of these links too.

When did this first start occurring? Has it been within the last few weeks or months, or was this since before the the Spring Update?
I think it started within the past couple months. I'm not completely sure if its just an issue on my end or not cause I haven't seen anyone else mention it, and a lot of people probably use it.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
I actually just made a post about this as well. It only seems to be happening with the female versions of the Goat Horns and the Ice Horns hair. It just started after the Karamelle update. I'm guessing when they changed the visuals on hair colors these two glitched somehow.