Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let us instantly claim free 100 Crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2018
There is a point in time where doing 10 trivias everyday for 100 daily free crowns becomes monotamous and brain numbing. Nothing is learned from doing the same trivia every day, and quite frankly, most of us cheat just so we can get free crowns.
I think Kingsisle should allow accounts who have finished trivia a number of times with good scores the ability to just immediately claim the 100 crowns. These crowns could be non-giftable to avoid system abuse.

What do you guys think? Are there any glaring issues with this?

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I do think that having to do the quizzes every day for just 100 crowns is a bit much. Especially since it takes a long time due to the animation for the answers to load. I think the loading animations should be removed since they do take up a decent amount of time and also slow down my computer in the process. Another idea I have is to have to only take the quizzes once a week and just claim the 10 crowns per quiz for every day after until you have to take the quiz again. Either way, if any of these ideas are implemented, it will make earning crowns a lot less stressful and more user-friendly. Also, as KI can obviously see, allowing for more accessibility to the game really increases player traffic!