Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Professors pictures

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Why is there no picture available for Dworgn or Alhazred in the crown shop or thru the Professors Hoard packs?

Administrator
Davidfire school on Dec 12, 2020 wrote:
Why is there no picture available for Dworgn or Alhazred in the crown shop or thru the Professors Hoard packs?
I'll ask the team about this, but probably just development time as one factor and the need for other content to be worked on at that time.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Davidfire school on Dec 12, 2020 wrote:
You can get Dworgyn's portrait on the fireplace in the Death School pack. (And you can buy this pack with gold!)

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Hi Anecorbie, Thanks for answering but I don't know of any death school pack or any pack for gold. Please explain further. I could not find any school pack. Thanks.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Davidfire school on Dec 17, 2020 wrote:
Hi Anecorbie, Thanks for answering but I don't know of any death school pack or any pack for gold. Please explain further. I could not find any school pack. Thanks.
ok, enter the crown shop, furniture category, furniture sets, I think it has dworgyn's name as part of this set/ I think it's part of the dinning room set.
It can be bought for gold (25,500) I believe.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 8, 2021 wrote:
ok, enter the crown shop, furniture category, furniture sets, I think it has dworgyn's name as part of this set/ I think it's part of the dinning room set.
It can be bought for gold (25,500) I believe.
Edit:
Go to Crown Shop, Housing, furniture sets, Death School furniture set.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Thanks Anecorbie! But I was looking for a single picture. All the headmasters have single pictures except Dworgn and Al. In Winter Wind I have mannekins dressed in each professors clothes and wanted a picture of each. The professors hoard pack has been out over a year and still no picture of those 2. Thanks for your help anyway.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
to KI:

There is a picture of Dworgn in Lord Nightshade's dungeon in Haunted Cave off Triton Ave. Could that be made available for sale? Also love the school sign flowers in Ravenwood. Would love some of them to decorate my houses. Any plans for their sale in the bazaar?