Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skeleton Keys

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I think skeleton keys should be better accessible! Players have to go through two sets of rng grind and while having keys can be limited, it also limits the fun in that grind. Its not easy trying to farm those unique dungeons that drop spells such as burning rampage, catch of the day or sacred charge while going through 30+ keys. As a veteran player who wants equal opportunity for members and non members alike in regards to farming, increasing the drop rates can fix the situation.

Post this one up for the devs if you can Mr Spark.

Also off topic, just came back from a 2 week flight trip vacation and ready to max out my character God's willing, gl to all and those who already enjoying the cosmic level achievements.

Administrator
angellifeheart on Dec 1, 2020 wrote:
I think skeleton keys should be better accessible! Players have to go through two sets of rng grind and while having keys can be limited, it also limits the fun in that grind. Its not easy trying to farm those unique dungeons that drop spells such as burning rampage, catch of the day or sacred charge while going through 30+ keys. As a veteran player who wants equal opportunity for members and non members alike in regards to farming, increasing the drop rates can fix the situation.

Post this one up for the devs if you can Mr Spark.

Also off topic, just came back from a 2 week flight trip vacation and ready to max out my character God's willing, gl to all and those who already enjoying the cosmic level achievements.
Will pass along your suggestion!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Sparck on Dec 1, 2020 wrote:
Will pass along your suggestion!
Thank you Mr Spark appreciate it!

Mastermind
Nov 27, 2013
Chipping in here in support of this.

Dungeon Keys should a) be craftable and b) be transmutable.