Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Little visual glitch

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 10, 2012
hi;
i started few time ago a minor glitch subject that receive an answer and moved on the test realm subject so completly erased when the test come to live.

i was listing all wand without the right visual on the decoration menu in house and few more glitch i see throughout the spiral.
So:
-Wrong miniature for some low lvl wand.(fairy wand, cloud staff for exemple
-Flying candle on a ore spawn in frigid maw
-Space around big column in botanical garden allow to place hanging but we can't select them when placed.
-A flying door window in firecat alley and in the unicorn (alley?)
-Aggrobah snake thief wand-orb is detached from their scepter
-Double enemies: one in the fight one on talking position outside (ivan in frigid maw; The rat on sky anchor,...)

The cornsugar barn silo:
- activate a minigame when entering
- the camera travel from one stage to another move to the right and show the void between the stages instead of a short loading screen; that break a little the feeling of being in a silo (like a tower ascension).

A one for professor Drake red correcting pen:
In a side quest of karamelle we fight a bunny, a brudel, a mole and a golem; the text call them all colourful ... but the names dont match for some of them (brudel and mole if i remember correctly)

For Pirate101:
Marleybone galleon bones decoration on right side are in the stairs and left ones on the clouds if i'm right

I will add them if i find more.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi just found a new one.
The officer's hexacorder axis are wrong its hard to represent with word but instead of (0,1,1) it's (1,-1,0)horizontal inverted instead of vertical normal