Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mounts while gardening?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
hi! i was wondering if any seed will give you mounts (preferably permanent) as a reward when you harvest them? thanks!

-

Survivor
Jul 06, 2018
i have not seen any perm mounts come from a plant but you should be able to buy a perm mount with the money you farm from a garden. if you only sell to the bazar and farm couch potatoes or pink dandilions you will be able to get sizable rewards.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
GardenWisp on Nov 24, 2020 wrote:
i have not seen any perm mounts come from a plant but you should be able to buy a perm mount with the money you farm from a garden. if you only sell to the bazar and farm couch potatoes or pink dandilions you will be able to get sizable rewards.
okay, thanks!

Explorer
May 28, 2012
Currently, the only mount you can garden for are the 7 day Candy-Cane mounts from the Boon tree during the Christmas holidays or the Christmas in July event.

The only other option you have is to search the Wizard101central.com/wiki/category:mounts page and check out the mounts you may be interested in and see how they are obtained.

I hope this will help you.