Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Fix This -- Being Banned From Beastmoon For No Reason

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
I already made a post on this, but right after my 12 hours I did one Beastmoon match. I participated in ONE match, and again I got blocked for literally no reason. Now it's one day. I have been playing Wizard101 for years and am extremely disappointed... Please KI fix this "bug" or whatever it is, I don't understand why this is happening to me because I always participate in Beastmoon and this isn't fair at this point...

Administrator
Colinfish17 on Nov 21, 2020 wrote:
I already made a post on this, but right after my 12 hours I did one Beastmoon match. I participated in ONE match, and again I got blocked for literally no reason. Now it's one day. I have been playing Wizard101 for years and am extremely disappointed... Please KI fix this "bug" or whatever it is, I don't understand why this is happening to me because I always participate in Beastmoon and this isn't fair at this point...
We are aware of some problems with the Beastmoon system and are looking into them now. Most likely any resolutions will take place in the next event.