Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Menu chat wishlist from some castle magic fans

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Some of your castle magic fans would love more menu chat options for players to interact with castle magic, puzzles, mazes, and generally navigating houses. We'd like to create better and more sophisticated puzzles and games in our houses and we came up with these ideas. Thanks for reading!

1. A tab in menu chat that appears in houses. Here are some menu chat phrases we thought would be useful:

Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, Backward, North, South, East, West, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest.

Pick up item, Put down item, Use item, Push Item, Pull Item

Turn item -> clockwise, counterclockwise

Move item-> In, Out, Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, Backward, North, South, East, West, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest.

This is an interactive house
This house uses -> text detectors, jump detectors, item detectors, player detectors, room detectors

I need a hint
Show -> useful phrases, inventory

There's -> more to do here, nothing left to do here
This door is locked

Find a way -> In, Out, Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, Backward, North, South, East, West, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest.
Which way is -> In, Out, Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, Backward, North, South, East, West, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest.

Open the way, Close the door, Block the path, Investigate, Enter the code

My wizard can't move!
Let me out!
Take me to the start.

Start game, Pause game, Quit game
This house is full, This room is full

2. Also be able to display those phrases on the craftable housing signs so that players can be given hints or options.

3. Would be awesome to have a way to make these and other menu chat phrases appear as menu chat in the player's text box. Maybe with a castle magic speaker item?