Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turn being skipoed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2011
I was doing pvp and every other turn I have us being skipped and I'm not receiving pips for the turns. It's making things impossible to do.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
They recently made PVP turn-based, so the whole PVP dynamic has changed. That's why your turn is getting "skipped." You're not actually being skipped, it's just the new system for PVP.
130 130 100 72 54 48 10

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
I feel your pain.Also,trying to delete cards when the other person controls the clock, then when its my turn the deck did not fill in. Some fun was replaced with frustration.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
truthteller45 on Jun 3, 2020 wrote:
I feel your pain.Also,trying to delete cards when the other person controls the clock, then when its my turn the deck did not fill in. Some fun was replaced with frustration.
Because as the person above explains it everything you do is on your own turn. You gain an extra 20 sec when its there turn as a window but it does not affect your turn. That is why on your turn you have the time to make key decisions that would dictate the out come of the match. When the pointer goes back to the opponent you draw cards on that turn. Turn pvp is well balanced to ensure the player who goes second gets a fair chance.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
angellifeheart on Jun 3, 2020 wrote:
Because as the person above explains it everything you do is on your own turn. You gain an extra 20 sec when its there turn as a window but it does not affect your turn. That is why on your turn you have the time to make key decisions that would dictate the out come of the match. When the pointer goes back to the opponent you draw cards on that turn. Turn pvp is well balanced to ensure the player who goes second gets a fair chance.
I think it now fair that way.

That is just my options, Everyone have different options.

Samantha Max Be a Family Friendly player even in Rank pvp.