Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Only allowed to own 4 houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
I never noticed it before but I am half way though crafting the grizzleheim house. I needed to spend money but no ingredients I needed were showing up at the bazaar. So I said no problem I'll buy the ice house earlier than planned. But only allowed four houses. Is their a way around this? It would be great if we can own up to however many houses we want while using teleporters to go to them all. Housing is one of my favorite parts about the game.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
I don't know about unlimited but you can own a fifth, sixth or even seventh house (my Life Wizard has 7) by purchasing the Elixir in the Crown Shop. You have to purchase it on the wizard you want the additional house on, but you can certainly have a fifth house.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
beachcity on May 29, 2020 wrote:
I never noticed it before but I am half way though crafting the grizzleheim house. I needed to spend money but no ingredients I needed were showing up at the bazaar. So I said no problem I'll buy the ice house earlier than planned. But only allowed four houses. Is their a way around this? It would be great if we can own up to however many houses we want while using teleporters to go to them all. Housing is one of my favorite parts about the game.
There is a potion in the crowns shop that will allow you to buy more castles.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2014
In a sense it is the same as your backpack space, you can only hold up to 80 items. However, you can purchase a backpack elixir to increase your storage space by 50. In the crown shop you will also notice an additional castle elixir. You can purchase one and increase the amount you can hold up to five. I have seen people with around seven houses in their backpack so I know you can hold up to seven or more.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
You can technically own as many houses as you want, but you need to buy the Additional Castle Elixir from the crown shop for 3500 crowns. If you love housing and are willing to spend some crowns, that's always an option. But I agree - I love decorating houses and having one for gardening, one for crafting, and one for pets has left me with only one per character to decorate how I want. It's stifling, but oh well.
130 130 97 72 54 48 10

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
You can have quite a few houses I'm currently capable of having ten just because I've had so many bundle houses over the years.and they all come with castle elixers. I split most of my homes between my low level wizards the remainder I keep for myself.

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
beachcity on May 29, 2020 wrote:
I own 40 castles on 1 wizard, you can definitely own more than 4. just buy the extra castle slot elixir from the crown shop

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Thank you guys so much! Literally just made my day I'm at max gold again and didn't know what to do lol. I am totally buying those. I have been doing monstrology for housing even. I can get the ice house for Christmas and Grizzleheim house now. I have sultans palace, marleybone (for Halloween), wysteria villa, wizard city house for crafting. Gotta get two more teleporters. I kind of figured their might be something to change it just haven't played in a long time.