Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No catacombs quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
I am currently lvl 130 and no quest for the catacombs has come up. I have done the sewer missions in olde town but that still hasn't changed anything. If there is any other quests I need to do please let me know.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bucky06 on May 9, 2020 wrote:
I am currently lvl 130 and no quest for the catacombs has come up. I have done the sewer missions in olde town but that still hasn't changed anything. If there is any other quests I need to do please let me know.
Did you check Renee Wooften in Golem Court? The sewer missions in Olde Town is not a prerequiste.

Community Leader
Did you reach the part in the main questline where you start Empyrea Part 2? Just hitting level 130 for the Catacombs won't do.

You need to complete the quest: Make Like A Tree And Go

In case you need to track your progress you can take a look at this handy guide: https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-quest-guides/empyrea-main-quest-line/

Good luck!

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
You need the Sion of Bartleby badge to start

Victoria

Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
I done it all but i still didn't got the quest in my lvl 130 death, can anyone tell me why?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2016
Cody RavenTamer on May 16, 2020 wrote:
Did you reach the part in the main questline where you start Empyrea Part 2? Just hitting level 130 for the Catacombs won't do.

You need to complete the quest: Make Like A Tree And Go

In case you need to track your progress you can take a look at this handy guide: https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-quest-guides/empyrea-main-quest-line/

Good luck!
lmaoo that quest name is a Back to The Future reference

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Aminalsss on Aug 7, 2020 wrote:
lmaoo that quest name is a Back to The Future reference
LOL. "Make like a tree and get out of here"

Survivor
Jul 13, 2019
Catacombs isn't really worth it as the second dungeon fight against Sir Gregory is next to impossible to do even with 4 people. He's like 68,000 HP, his friend is 22,000 HP plus two storm minions, cheating mechanics and intercept. KI need to change this and tone it down and maybe reduce it to one storm minion.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
TheAstro30 on Oct 14, 2020 wrote:
Catacombs isn't really worth it as the second dungeon fight against Sir Gregory is next to impossible to do even with 4 people. He's like 68,000 HP, his friend is 22,000 HP plus two storm minions, cheating mechanics and intercept. KI need to change this and tone it down and maybe reduce it to one storm minion.
Home dog people don't do the catacombs to quest they only do it for the gear X.X