Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why doesn't the Team Up feature show levels of other wizards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
Feedback: The team up feature should really allow you to hover over the icons of the wizards to show more info about them other than the first name, last initial, and primary school. Don't get me wrong, in most average play it doesn't really matter... but there are times where if you're in like wizard city you'll get like 3 max level players and one player ACTUALLY doing the dungeon for the quest. I'm all for lending a helping hand, but I think if these max wizards could see the levels of the others they probably wouldn't join those.

Idk I know this seems like such a silly thing to complain about but just as a general feature request I feel like this could be a good small thing to update if possible. What do you guys think?

Explorer
May 06, 2013
I think team up feature should show levels of other wizards. I don't like to be greatly over powered by others. It's not fun to battle with somwone who does all the defeating by his or her criticals and boasts leaving me no chance to cast an attack spell. I've seen wizards walk out or flee from battle the minute the levels show. Even I do it. How fun is the game when someone next to you is 20--30+ levels higher doing all the killing while you're questing in lower level worlds? Feint users from those who are much higher level can also ruin the battle for you. Stacking feints make it worse.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Agreed! Showing your wizard's level in Team-Up mode would be better by bringing fair play to the game and a lot fewer walk outs.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2015
Doesn't the team up feature have an option to choose questing or grinding? I feel like the max wizards should choose grinding if that's what they're doing. I agree that sometimes it's annoying when I can't even get a single attack in without a max level one hitting everything.