Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Since pets are so expensive now, can we increase max gold capacity?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
Pets cost around 100k to hatch (a bit too expensive in my opinion, but that's a different topic. It makes it hard for new players to acquire the pets they want). Could we have an increase in max gold cap from 300k to 500k?

Survivor
Jan 26, 2018
Max gold cap actually increases as you level up. At 120, I think I have a max of 475,000. I still do agree however it should be upped, maybe 750,000 at this level.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2013
Honestly, The gold cap doesn't need to be fixed, pet hatching is way too expensive and should be fixed to its normal price. I'm not always going to gold farm. Pets fail and then you waste so much gold and its for nothing, I am not the only person with this problem. A lot of people are upset about this. Newer players aren't going to have a good pet to help them with questing. The beginning of the game doesn't give you so much gold you need for a single hatch. or even gear unless you sell everything you got from quests. New players would have to buy crowns to buy gold. Which is unfair since the game says free to play. My leaf foot failed recently and had to spend 90K to get a new pet, which of course.. FAILED.