Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

w101 support not responding

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Has anyone had any problems with support not replying? Its been 3 days since i submitted a question to support@wizard101.com and around a day since i submitted a transfer request to the same email. I have not received any responses yet or ticket numbers and was wondering if i did something wrong or has my email just not been responded to yet. I would like to transfer so i can start playing across 2 seperate accounts, i also have met all 3 requirements for transfer.
Can someone tell me how to get a faster reply or if I'm emailing the wrong people? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Administrator
flaming pumpkin on Feb 11, 2020 wrote:
Has anyone had any problems with support not replying? Its been 3 days since i submitted a question to support@wizard101.com and around a day since i submitted a transfer request to the same email. I have not received any responses yet or ticket numbers and was wondering if i did something wrong or has my email just not been responded to yet. I would like to transfer so i can start playing across 2 seperate accounts, i also have met all 3 requirements for transfer.
Can someone tell me how to get a faster reply or if I'm emailing the wrong people? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
When first contacting support you should receive a support ticket # to verify contact. If you don't, then try another email domain such as gmail instead of yahoo. Sometimes the emails don't get to us.

If you did get a support ticket # and are waiting on a response and feel it's passed at least 24-48 hours, feel free to reply back to that email to inquire about your ticket.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah even with gmail this happens a lot on my primary email, so thats why i use a secondary email to email them