Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Event] Join DuelCircle & KingsIsle at PAX South Jan. 16th-20th

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I received approval from Sprack/community manager Mathew to make this post.

Deep in the Heart of Texas, in historic San Antonio, PAX South returns to the Alamo City on Friday, January 17th through Sunday, January 20th. Check the KingsIsle Blog post here!

If you're interested in attending PAX South, 3-day badges as well as single day badges are still available from Penny Arcade and ReedPoP/Reed Exhibitions. You can purchase a PAX South badge and learn more about exhibitors, their event schedule, and event policies and procedures here!

DuelCircle’s 5th Anniversary Pre-PAX Fiesta Party will be held on Thursday, January 16th from 7-10pm Central at Dave & Busters located within Rivercenter Mall, just steps away from the historic Alamo and the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. This event is free of charge for the community! Limited tickets are still available for the general public, while supplies last. Get your ticket today at DuelCircle.Eventbrite.com!

We're proud to announce in coordination with KingsIsle, the first ever Live-Audience KingsIsle Live. Rotating community hosts and KingsIsle developers will take the stage during the first half of the party beginning at 7pm Central. Can't make it to San Antonio? The primetime show will be live on the KingsIsle Twitch channel with the VOD appearing on the KingsIsle YouTube shortly after.

For full details including venue-specific entry policies and procedures at the party, please check out DuelCircle.com/PAX!

As the countdown to PAX South continues, be sure to check the PAX South megapost above for updates regarding meetups, site giveaways, content, and more.

DuelCircle Media Lead Organizer! Check us out here for all things PvP! (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
Sadly, I am not going to be able to attend your event. Not only is it raining Marleybonians here(Good luck getting to the event yourself in that downpour!) but I just got a nasty head cold and I didn't want to infect everyone in the event with my germs. I'll still try to catch the livestream and hope that you have good things to say about your future plans for 2020. PS: More Monstrology enchants so Marleybone has more bosses to extract form, please!