Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon. Can't attack opponent?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Hello fellow wizards. I had a strange spell casting experience playing beastmoon that I've never had happen before. I clicked on the spell and the opponent and it wouldn't cast. Round timed out and the next round came around. I still couldn't cast a spell on that very same opponent. Any spell. Not one spell would cast on this opponent, but I could cast spells on any other opponents, but just not that one. Help please. Why is this happening? It lost my team the game. Also, when I clicked on the spell and then on the opponent. The opponent's stat box would pop up on the right side of the screen like it would as if clicking on someone in the commons or anywhere other than beastmoon.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2010
Yea crazy things going on in Beastmoon today. Players in street clothes on fight rings, couldn't get timer to count down on vacant rings, also had problems placing a hit on the second opponent spot. Could hit others but not that spot. Figures just before the weekend. If they don't get it fixed today, we will have it all weekend.