Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret Area in Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2017
Hey so I was wondering about this area in Aquila. There is this door under the two headed dragon and I was wondering what it leads too. The door has an apple tree with golden apples (I think that's part of a story from greek mythology). On the map it shows something being behind the closed doors and I was wondering if anyone knew what it was

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I believe this to be the Garden of Hesperides. In Greek Mythology, the Garden has a grove of Golden Apples, with nymphs known as Hesperides guarding them. The Garden is also home to a hundred-headed dragon known as Ladon, who guards the Garden. How I would love to fight that dragon...

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
IceWiz10101694 on Dec 2, 2019 wrote:
Hey so I was wondering about this area in Aquila. There is this door under the two headed dragon and I was wondering what it leads too. The door has an apple tree with golden apples (I think that's part of a story from greek mythology). On the map it shows something being behind the closed doors and I was wondering if anyone knew what it was
As of right now the door is just there for decoration. It doesn't go anywhere and there's no way to get inside.

Your spot on with the door being a mythological reference. In the old myths the hesperides , the nymph daughters of the titan Atlas, lived in a garden with a golden apple tree at its center. That tree was guarded by a multi headed serpent like dragon named Ladon.