Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Speed of growth from Seedling to Elder

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Hi all – Here is a Gardener to Gardener challenge for you. I’m wondering if anyone has any new ideas that I have no heard of on how to speed up growth speed of plants. I’m a pretty advanced Gardener with four Verdant Gardener characters and large stacked gardens of Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas. My record speeds to go from Seedling to Elder are:

Couch Potatoes = 71.38 hours
· * Using all six likes in force when they are planted of: King Parsley, Litter, Sandwich station, Tropical garden gnome, Pixie and in a Red Barn Farm.
· * Immediately after planting using Monsoon, Wind chimes, and Dragonflies so they literally never once need water, music or get pests. Also renew the garden spells before they expire.

Evil Magma Peas = 58.75 hours
· * Using all six likes in force when they are planted of: Boom Shroom, Egg Basket, Djembe Drum, Tropical garden gnome, Pixie and in a Red Barn Farm
· * Immediately after planting using Monsoon, Wind chimes, Bee Hive and Dragonflies so they literally never have any needs or get pests. Also renew the garden spells before they expire.

The times above may have been able to be improved since I may of drifted off to sleep and did not show up at the exact time they turned to Young and Mature. Obviously you need to appear in the flesh at your farm when they reach these milestones so they continue growing in their next stage. Of course I don’t have any of their dislikes there as well.

Anyone have anything that improves growth speed beyond what is stated here? I don’t think there are any, but would challenge someone to prove me wrong, and make everyone a better Gardener

Michael LegendHunter – Verdant Gardener

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Sorry all – I made a mistake in this post for the grow times. Took wrong figure from my excel spreadsheet. They should be:

· Couch Potatoes was 3.80 days from seedling to Elder (not 71.38 hours).
· Evil Magma Peas was 2.94 days from seedling to Elder (not 58.75 hours).

Would love to hear any ways someone has to speed up growth.

Michael Legendhunter

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
What a bummer! No replies One of these days though I'll stumble into something !!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Um, I'm no Gardener, but I think that if you give them everything they like then they will grow at OMEGA WORPSPEED.