Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Blocks

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I'm really enjoying building with castle blocks, I've made recognizable houses from movies to show friends. Everybody gets the Bates Motel as soon as they see it, and I thought my wife's friend was going to come unglued when she recognized Tara from "Gone with the wind". I wanted to try the Addams family house but there's a slight problem. We need to be able to turn/place castle blocks at 45 degree increments instead of only 90. This one change would really make the possibilities explode!

I also started gathering steam to try to replicate Graceland but based on the size of a castle block doorway, it would need to be 62-63 blocks wide to be able to place everything right including the pool and gazebo area outside. The building area is too small to make the house big enough to be able to furnish/decorate it. Also, when you're building something big, 250 blocks isn't always enough.

I would like to be able to place wallpaper and flooring on castle blocks, have more roofing options, spiral and curved staircases would be nice.

How about tiles/blocks that are water? We could make our own water features like streams, ponds, pools and spas.... Oooo, vertical water tiles could be used to make a waterfall... From a pool on an upper deck down to a reflecting pond below... and if we could place objects on those tiles, it would be a good place for the 10th anniversary fountains.... Gimme tiles!!!

Anybody else enjoy castle blocks and would like some more creative options?

Administrator
Timothy Lionstalke... on Oct 20, 2019 wrote:
I'm really enjoying building with castle blocks, I've made recognizable houses from movies to show friends. Everybody gets the Bates Motel as soon as they see it, and I thought my wife's friend was going to come unglued when she recognized Tara from "Gone with the wind". I wanted to try the Addams family house but there's a slight problem. We need to be able to turn/place castle blocks at 45 degree increments instead of only 90. This one change would really make the possibilities explode!

I also started gathering steam to try to replicate Graceland but based on the size of a castle block doorway, it would need to be 62-63 blocks wide to be able to place everything right including the pool and gazebo area outside. The building area is too small to make the house big enough to be able to furnish/decorate it. Also, when you're building something big, 250 blocks isn't always enough.

I would like to be able to place wallpaper and flooring on castle blocks, have more roofing options, spiral and curved staircases would be nice.

How about tiles/blocks that are water? We could make our own water features like streams, ponds, pools and spas.... Oooo, vertical water tiles could be used to make a waterfall... From a pool on an upper deck down to a reflecting pond below... and if we could place objects on those tiles, it would be a good place for the 10th anniversary fountains.... Gimme tiles!!!

I'm personally a huge fan of the housing system in the game, so these are some interesting ideas for castle blocks!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Timothy Lionstalke... on Oct 20, 2019 wrote:

You can use castle magic to turn the castle blocks 45 degrees!