Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
I have tried a few different places to try to get people to help me(the commons, wizard101 central, Wizard101 amino). I am a Legendary storm wizard who needs help farming the house of scales and tower of the helephant. I want to get the hat, robe, boots, wand, and deck from the house of scales. And I want to get the athame and ring from the tower of the helephant. If there any high level people that can help me, please do. I say high level because I don't really want to spend an hour each run in a dungeon. I can't really offer anything back besides help to you later in game if you ever need it.

Also, I have soloed the whole game so far (besides Mount Olympus and Waterworks) and I want to continue doing that. This gear will definitely get me through to darkmoor.

Administrator
that guy 123 on Oct 12, 2019 wrote:
I have tried a few different places to try to get people to help me(the commons, wizard101 central, Wizard101 amino). I am a Legendary storm wizard who needs help farming the house of scales and tower of the helephant. I want to get the hat, robe, boots, wand, and deck from the house of scales. And I want to get the athame and ring from the tower of the helephant. If there any high level people that can help me, please do. I say high level because I don't really want to spend an hour each run in a dungeon. I can't really offer anything back besides help to you later in game if you ever need it.

Also, I have soloed the whole game so far (besides Mount Olympus and Waterworks) and I want to continue doing that. This gear will definitely get me through to darkmoor.
Replying here to give you a boost to see who can help :).

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
that guy 123 on Oct 12, 2019 wrote:

You could just craft the athame and ring from Wintertusk and/or Zafaria. They're pretty much just as good as the Helephant athame and ring.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I would be happy to help. I have a level 100 life, and I usually hang out in Ghoul realm. Name is Erin --------- Weaver (I honestly cannot remember the name), but I have one of those life bull pets named Centurion Bear. Let me know.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
jordan night blood on Oct 16, 2019 wrote:
You could just craft the athame and ring from Wintertusk and/or Zafaria. They're pretty much just as good as the Helephant athame and ring.
Thank you very much, those are pretty good AND I don't have to farm tower of the helephant.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
I would be happy to help with that I have two accounts a couple of life, storm, fire or balance. Let me know.