Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What bundle to get?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
My wal-mart has a variety of older bundles just stacked up in the electronic section (Stuff as far back as winterbane). Just wondering if there is one I should prioritize grabbing, since I think I would like to get one in a couple of days. My local gamestop might as have older ones as well, as I think I recall seeing the beehive bundle recently.

Administrator
ReliableDiamondThu... on Sep 28, 2019 wrote:
My wal-mart has a variety of older bundles just stacked up in the electronic section (Stuff as far back as winterbane). Just wondering if there is one I should prioritize grabbing, since I think I would like to get one in a couple of days. My local gamestop might as have older ones as well, as I think I recall seeing the beehive bundle recently.
There's lots to choose from, so it's really up to you what you may find more fun!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Ask yourself which thing you value more: A huge castle? High stat gear? A cool pet? A cool vehicle?

Or do you really want one of those gauntlets you keep hearing about? Do you want to be able to invite people over to run the gauntlet with you?

That will help narrow it down.

There are also reviews on websites and videos on you tube about the different bundles.

Without knowing which choices you have, that's my best advice.