Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Hunt Progress

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2013
So I have been playing beastmoon hunt the past few days and I notice that under the progress screen the only stats registering are "Harvested Plants". All the other listed activities progress bar are completely blank. What is the purpose of a progress bar if it doesnt actually keep track of what you are doing? I would like to be able to review my stats. ie: how many matches Ive won, captures, defeats of opponents and level ups. I dont understand the relativity or accuracy. I want to be able to calculate my points and compare them.

Administrator
lalabugu on Aug 7, 2019 wrote:
So I have been playing beastmoon hunt the past few days and I notice that under the progress screen the only stats registering are "Harvested Plants". All the other listed activities progress bar are completely blank. What is the purpose of a progress bar if it doesnt actually keep track of what you are doing? I would like to be able to review my stats. ie: how many matches Ive won, captures, defeats of opponents and level ups. I dont understand the relativity or accuracy. I want to be able to calculate my points and compare them.
Is this still showing for you? I thought we recently fixed this.