Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rainbow Teleporter ~ 2nd report

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 04, 2017
I'm beginning to think I paid for it but didn't get it. Please go back to last time I bought crowns. That same day I spent 2500 on the Rainbow transport and never got it. I want to get in on Pakapalooza, but, until I get my transporter or my 2500 crowns back, I'm not spending money. I've been with you guys a long time. This time and in your beginning. I also played Pirates 101, when it started. I have NEVER said I didn't get something. At the very least, have the decency to write me an e-mail. Cher

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Did you check Game settings for the teleport effect? You have to enable it in settings gameplay options 3.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2015
CherOldBear on Jul 12, 2019 wrote:
I'm beginning to think I paid for it but didn't get it. Please go back to last time I bought crowns. That same day I spent 2500 on the Rainbow transport and never got it. I want to get in on Pakapalooza, but, until I get my transporter or my 2500 crowns back, I'm not spending money. I've been with you guys a long time. This time and in your beginning. I also played Pirates 101, when it started. I have NEVER said I didn't get something. At the very least, have the decency to write me an e-mail. Cher
Did you turn it on in your options?