Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wow KI just wow

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2010
why did you nerf fire beetle. It completely ruins fires best strategy atleast debuff it to one trap. I didnt bring my fire to exalt just to have fire beetle changed to a 2 pip completely useless fire beetle with a bad mantle.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Cody bluestone on Jul 11, 2019 wrote:
why did you nerf fire beetle. It completely ruins fires best strategy atleast debuff it to one trap. I didnt bring my fire to exalt just to have fire beetle changed to a 2 pip completely useless fire beetle with a bad mantle.
They didn't nerf fire beetle on live realm. On test realm, the description portion of the card was changed, but the spell itself didn't change. One of the KI developers is already tracking this bug with the Fire Beetle description and has asked for players to submit bug reports if any other card descriptions were changed in test realm.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I didn't see any updates on fire beetle nerfs and any nerfs to fire is good atm. I for one am mainly focus on seeing Efreet getting a huge nerf due to its high damage easy access and unbearable weakness stall move fire has in their possession atm. The fact that fire has so many damage dot potential vs storm is hilarious.

Defender
Jan 24, 2009
Fire beetle is heavily abused and spammed. Im for the nerf.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2017
i actually liked the nerf version fire has way too many op cards for pvp already by makeing this change it will balance out pvp way better.