Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crown event

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

I keep trying to check my progress but it tells me it is unavailable.. I know i have spent crowns..

Administrator
Idony09 on May 16, 2019 wrote:
KI,

I keep trying to check my progress but it tells me it is unavailable.. I know i have spent crowns..
Unavailable? Does it show 0 or some number?

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
when you click on the icon to check your progress, a message appears that says.... This Action is Unavailable. It happened to me the last time you had this reward. And it is still happening to me as well. It used to never do that. Therefore there is no way to see where you are on the chart. A black screen appears with that Message of Unavailable Scarlet ShadowStone

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Sparck on May 16, 2019 wrote:
When we click on the crown event on the bottom of the crown shop page it says
Unavailable, please try later.
we can not see what the event is about or what we have done or what the next prize is for so many crowns.
we can not track out progress.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Sparck on May 16, 2019 wrote:
Basically, like the earn crowns button, if you click on the crown event button, it would often show a black screen with a message summarized saying that it is unavailable. However, after exiting the message and click back a few times, then the progress shows up.
Alejandro Reyes