Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Great Clocktower Issues?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
Okay, don't get me wrong, this dungeon is a blast, Valencia is gorgeous, and I'd love to see it return 4th arc maybe, but there's a few issue, first and foremost, the number that counts down on a sigil is somewhat obscured by the tower itself.

Then, when you enter, you have to talk to Bernando or whatever his name is... and where it says the location in your quest book it says Housing_VA_Gauntlet, I understand that's what you all probably do for file names when developing areas but this shouldn't appear in game, it breaks the immersion

Administrator
superspy2 on May 4, 2019 wrote:
Okay, don't get me wrong, this dungeon is a blast, Valencia is gorgeous, and I'd love to see it return 4th arc maybe, but there's a few issue, first and foremost, the number that counts down on a sigil is somewhat obscured by the tower itself.

Then, when you enter, you have to talk to Bernando or whatever his name is... and where it says the location in your quest book it says Housing_VA_Gauntlet, I understand that's what you all probably do for file names when developing areas but this shouldn't appear in game, it breaks the immersion
Hi superspy2! You are absolutely correct, this is game immersion breaking. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
If I remember correctly, this dungeon is missing a completion badge (unlike the other gauntlet dungeons).