Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Website login and connection issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2017
I still can't login today and its April 17th, 2019 and I tried logging in around 3:36pm Eastern USA time and it tells me that the game might be down? I know that because I saw the maintenance update this morning at 7am this morning... It's not letting me login and it just sits there for minutes when it usually works right away... am I the only one with this problem or others too?

Please help!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Test Realm disconnected me earlier today. There have been service problems lately, it could be we're experiencing what's left

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
I am too a lot today let me sign on once then not again … had problems for 3 days now

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
MaryAlyce on Apr 17, 2019 wrote:
Are there other players with problems logging on the game? Today? Now? lol I am not seeing any news of a problem, so I am thinking it might be my internet or computer.
If you are referring to the fact that the launcher will fail to connect to the server and you have to re-enter your username and password....then eventually get connected, then yes, I'm having that same issue too as of 17 April.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
ARE WE EVER GONNA GET AN ANSWER....

Administrator
Hi! We've been updating everyone on our KI Alert's Twitter account. For all maintenance and performance updates, please be sure reference that account: www.twitter.com/ki_alerts.

There has been no major connection issues that we've seen on our end since yesterday morning, so you should be ok to connect to the servers now! If you are still experiencing an issue, please let us know.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009